Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful cocktail I found in the Oprah Magazine Cookbook.
Make and share this O Fizz recipe from Food.com.
- For each fizz, add 3/4 tsp sugar, 3 mint sprigs and 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle content with a long handled muddler or bar spoon.
- Add ice to shaker, along with 2 ounces vodka and a splash of cranberry juice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a flute.
- Top the glass with champagne; garnish with a few fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint.