Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful cocktail I found in the Oprah Magazine Cookbook.
Make and share this O Fizz recipe from Food.com.
- 3 teaspoons sugar or 3 teaspoons simple syrup
- 12 mint sprigs (fresh, plus extra for garnish)
- 8 ounces vodka
- cranberry juice
- champagne or sparkling wine
- fresh raspberry (to garnish)
- For each fizz, add 3/4 tsp sugar, 3 mint sprigs and 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle content with a long handled muddler or bar spoon.
- Add ice to shaker, along with 2 ounces vodka and a splash of cranberry juice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a flute.
- Top the glass with champagne; garnish with a few fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint.