- 35 lbs potatoes, peeled and diced
- 10 bell peppers, finely diced
- 2 cups pimientos, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
Medium white sauce (10 quarts)
- 2 1⁄2 lbs margarine
- 5 cups flour
- 9 quarts milk (more if necessary)
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam potatoes until tender, don't overcook.
- Mix potatoes with white sauce, seasonings and peppers and pimientos.
- Put into 2 (18 x 12 inch) pans and bake at 325°F for 30 minutes or until delicately browned.
- WHITE SAUCE: Melt margarine, add flour and mix well.
- Add milk and mix well with wire whip.