Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Ok so what is so different about Nyte's Grilled cheese sandwiches? They just have a little extra flavor. Note: Most low-fat dressings have added sugar and these will caramelize and burn quickly, so be careful while cooking this or use regular dressing.
- low-fat bacon ranch dressing
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 slices low-fat American cheese
- 1 slice tomatoes (optional)
- Lightly spread ranch dressing on one side of each slice of bread. Lay it dressing side down in hot skillet.
- Put cheese on top, and tomato if desired. Top with remaining slice of bread, dressing side up.
- Grill until golden brown, flip and repeat on second side.
I had this for lunch today. Maybe if it used a different type of cheese, I would have liked it more. Regular Ranch was used, as I did not have the bacon flavored. Made for Best of 2011 Cookbook
This is so yummy. That was my dinner yesterday with a salad. I used a slice of tomato and swiss cheese. With the ranch dressing, it gives a different taste to the grilled cheese. It could be any dressing. It would be great with caesar salad dressing. Thanks Nyteglori :) Made for 123 hit wonders
Well since I love to put ranch on everything this is a no-brainer 5 star for me. Using the dressing in place of butter is a really genius idea and something I will definitely continue to do in the future! This time, I used harvati but I think any cheese would work.Thanks Nyte.