1/1 Photo of Nymphadora's Shrimp Carbonara
Nymphadora Tonks's Note:
I love carbonara and love shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop bacon into bits and cook on medium high heat in a large non-stick skillet for approx 5 minutes or until nearly ready then add thawed shrimp and cook till just about done. Remove bacon and shrimp from pan and set aside.
- 2Add olive oil to pan and sauté shallots, garlic and mushrooms in remaining bacon grease for a couple of minutes then add wine and cook it all down.
- 3Add cream and thicken a bit then add back bacon and shrimp, stir in cheese.
- 4Toss in cooked pasta (you may not use all of it if the sauce seems too thick for it) and serve when thickened and seasoned with pepper to your taste.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nymphadora's Shrimp Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 918.6
- Calories from Fat 545
- Total Fat 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 292.8 mg
- Sodium 1486.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 39.8 g