Recipe by Nye McClelland
This is great recipe I made up about 17yrs ago for my Mom and she loved it. Now my children love to eat it as a dip for their veggies. Give it a try!
Top Review by Midge Plourde
This is without a doubt the best caesar dressing I have tried. My husband and I both loved it and agree that we have found the one... I used "ultra low fat" philidelphia cream cheese. Thanks for a great taste sensation!
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese, soften
- 1⁄2 freshly squeezed lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese or 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper
- water (to decrease the thickness of the dressing to your liking)