Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great recipe I made up about 17yrs ago for my Mom and she loved it. Now my children love to eat it as a dip for their veggies. Give it a try!
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese, soften
- 1⁄2 freshly squeezed lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese or 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper
- water (to decrease the thickness of the dressing to your liking)
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together and serve.
This is without a doubt the best caesar dressing I have tried. My husband and I both loved it and agree that we have found the one... I used "ultra low fat" philidelphia cream cheese. Thanks for a great taste sensation!
This was a great recipe and we loved the results. I found it just a bit too sharp so would cut the Worcestershire just a tad for me. My husband thought it was perfect but he likes things a bit more spicy than I. Thanks for sharing. We will enjoy often.
This was good, but with all those great ingredients, I thought it would taste even better. I did add a little mayonnaise to my dressing. Thanks for sharing.