Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
FOR ANCHOVY LOVERS ONLY!!!!! My husband invented this while he was a pizza chef in a restaurant in Wantagh, NY. It became very popular in the restaurant. I know for sure I certainly didn't help to any of it's popularity!!! I prefer to keep those hairy looking things as far away from me as possible!!!! He says this hoagie always tastes the best after the Jets beat the Dolphins!!!!!!
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced deli genoa salami
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced deli provolone cheese
- 8 -10 anchovies
- salt and pepper
- 1 italian hoagie roll
- Slice hoagie roll.
- spread with mustard to taste.
- add salami, provolone and anchovies.
- drizzle oil& vinegar to taste.
- add oregano and salt& pepper to taste.