1/1 Photo of Nw Trout With Mushrooms (Zwtiii)
Mommy Diva's Note:
A nice way to prepare trout. My Dad made this often, sometimes alternating with almond slivers instead of the mushrooms for Brook Trout Almondine. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
- 2Stir in parsley.
- 3Remove mushrooms to a serving platter; keep warm.
- 4Combine flour and salt in a shallow dish; coat fillets with flour mixture on both sides.
- 5Add 2 tablespoons butter to the skillet. Cook trout over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork; arrange over mushrooms.
- 6For sauce, melt remaining butter in a small saucepan.
- 7Gradually stir in cream and lemon juice.
- 8Bring to a boil for 3-4 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly. Serve over trout and mushrooms.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nw Trout With Mushrooms (Zwtiii)
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.8
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 171.5 mg
- Sodium 397.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 38.7 g