Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Teriyaki marinated chicken cooked in the Nuwave Oven.
Make and share this Nuwave - Teriyaki Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki marinade, sauce
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cut chicken breasts into 3 to 4 inch pieces. Place in a zip-loc bag along with Teriyaki Sauce, diced onion, garlic, lemon juice and pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Place Chicken on the 1 inch rack in the Nu-wave Oven and cook for 15 minutes. Pour Teriyaki Marinade into an aluminum pan, casserole dish, or any container that can be placed in the Nu-wave Oven. Remove chicken from the oven and place it on top of the marinade. Be sure to turn it over. Cook for 15 minutes. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes and serve.
- Adjust cooking time for larger pieces.
This works for a quick dinner on the run. :) I made it with some rice and green beans.