1 hr 11 mins
Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
These wings are a hit with the kids and adults. At a football party I serve Guacamole and chips along side the wings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large resalable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, oil and vinegar and hot pepper sauce; add chicken.
- 2Seal bag and turn to coat let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 3Place chicken on 4 inch rack and on power level high cook for 15 minutes per side.
- 4You will have to cook in two different stages.
- 5That’s the great thing about Nuwave you can be serving the first batch of wings and cooking the others and everything remains hot.
- 6Serve with either guacamole or salsa.
- 7Mix cheese and paprika.
- 8Roll 1 sheet of pastry into rectangle 12x10 inches, on lightly floured surface with flour covered rolling pin.
- 9Brush pastry with egg. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the cheese mixture. Press cheese gently into pastry. Turn pastry over and repeat process.
- 10Cut pastry lengthwise into ½ inch strips. Unfold strips and roll each end in opposite directions to create twists.
- 11Place on 4 inch rack and on power level high bake for 6-6 minutes or until brown. Let cool on wire rack.
- 12Serve warm or cool.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nuwave Oven - Taco Flavored Chicken Wings (By Chef Jennifer)
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.8
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 212.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 41.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: