Prep 35 mins
Cook 36 mins
These wings are a hit with the kids and adults. At a football party I serve Guacamole and chips along side the wings.
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup guacamole or 1 cup salsa
- In a large resalable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, oil and vinegar and hot pepper sauce; add chicken.
- Seal bag and turn to coat let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place chicken on 4 inch rack and on power level high cook for 15 minutes per side.
- You will have to cook in two different stages.
- That’s the great thing about Nuwave you can be serving the first batch of wings and cooking the others and everything remains hot.
- Serve with either guacamole or salsa.
- Mix cheese and paprika.
- Roll 1 sheet of pastry into rectangle 12x10 inches, on lightly floured surface with flour covered rolling pin.
- Brush pastry with egg. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the cheese mixture. Press cheese gently into pastry. Turn pastry over and repeat process.
- Cut pastry lengthwise into ½ inch strips. Unfold strips and roll each end in opposite directions to create twists.
- Place on 4 inch rack and on power level high bake for 6-6 minutes or until brown. Let cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm or cool.