NuWave Guru's Note:
This recipe works well in any of the NuWave ovens. I cook it in my NuWave Mini.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the NuWave Mini, ensure the rack is on top height in order to place fillets closest to the heating element. In the Pro/Elite, use the high rack.
- 2Place frozen fillets on rack. Spray with Olive Oil (Or other choice).
- 3Sprinkle with Smoked Sea Salt and Pepper.
- 4Cook on PL-HI for 8 minutes. In the Elite, set it for 350.
- 5Using a large spatula, gently turn tilapia over.
- 6Sprinkle a tad more pepper. No more salt is needed.
- 7Spray with some more olive oil.
- 8Cook on PL-HI for 8 more minutes. In the Elite, set it for 350.
- 9Yummy! The best 35 calories per ounce meat you can enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for NuWave Mini Grilled Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 355.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.1 g