Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
This recipe works well in any of the NuWave ovens. I cook it in my NuWave Mini.
- 2 frozen tilapia fillets (or any other 1/2 inch thick frozen fish fillet)
- 1 pinch smoked sea salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- In the NuWave Mini, ensure the rack is on top height in order to place fillets closest to the heating element. In the Pro/Elite, use the high rack.
- Place frozen fillets on rack. Spray with Olive Oil (Or other choice).
- Sprinkle with Smoked Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Cook on PL-HI for 8 minutes. In the Elite, set it for 350.
- Using a large spatula, gently turn tilapia over.
- Sprinkle a tad more pepper. No more salt is needed.
- Spray with some more olive oil.
- Cook on PL-HI for 8 more minutes. In the Elite, set it for 350.
- Yummy! The best 35 calories per ounce meat you can enjoy!