Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar-free yogurt
- 1 cup apple, chopped
- 1 cup mixed unsalted nuts, chopped
- 1 cup whole wheat cereal
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 orange
- Spoon the cream into a mixing bowl then whip with a wire whisk until thick and smoth. Or you may use an electric mixer to do this.
- Combine the cream with the yogurt and whip until thick. Add apples, nuts, and cereal.
- Drizzle with honey and blend well.
- Grate the zest of the orange into the mixture. Blend well. You may eat this inmmediately or chill a few hours or overnight. To serve, spoon into cereal bowls or for more fun, use ice cream bowls.