Prep 1 min
Cook 1 hr
From the cookbook 366 Low-Fat Brandname Recipes in Minutes!
- 1 cup ranch dressing, such as Hidden Valley Ranch Low-Fat Original
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 tablespoons dry vegetable soup mix
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Garnish with a few chopped nuts.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or stuff into cherry tomatoes or mushroom caps.
- Cook time is chilling time.