Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this recipe on another website but I can't remember where. It called for breadcrumbs but I decided to see what it would be like with a variety of nuts instead and we loved it! The glazed walnuts give it a lot flavor and the pistachios give it taste and some nice green color! I usually process the nuts earlier in the day and let them sit out in bowl so they dry out a bit and add more nuts if you like!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups of glazed candied walnuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios (shell off)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (more if you love garlic like we do)
- 1 lb salmon, thawed (we usually get the kind from walmart that is frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all the nuts in a food processor and run until the nuts are chopped into small pieces.
- Get a 9x13 baking dish and line with foil.
- Put salmon in the dish.
- Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave and pour over the salmon.
- Combine all remaining ingredients together and pour over the salmon.
- Cook 35-45 minutes.