navy wifey's Note:
I found this recipe on another website but I can't remember where. It called for breadcrumbs but I decided to see what it would be like with a variety of nuts instead and we loved it! The glazed walnuts give it a lot flavor and the pistachios give it taste and some nice green color! I usually process the nuts earlier in the day and let them sit out in bowl so they dry out a bit and add more nuts if you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups of glazed candied walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
- 1/4 cup pistachios (shell off)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (more if you love garlic like we do)
- 1 lb salmon, thawed (we usually get the kind from walmart that is frozen)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put all the nuts in a food processor and run until the nuts are chopped into small pieces.
- 3Get a 9x13 baking dish and line with foil.
- 4Put salmon in the dish.
- 5Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave and pour over the salmon.
- 6Combine all remaining ingredients together and pour over the salmon.
- 7Cook 35-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.8
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 125.4 mg
- Sodium 635.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 40.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: