Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. It is a very rich, popular and conveniently available desert in North India. But when I came to USA I couldn’t find the same tasting dish anywhere. It requires almost half a day of preparation and cooking to get this dish right. It was easier to spend that much time on one dish before I had kids but wasn’t possible afterwards. So I tried to find a shortcut and after many trials & errors, I finally got it right. I am so glad to create this recipe because it is all time favorite of my kids. Now with Reynolds wraps I don’t have to worry about scraping the pan. Thank you Reynolds Wrap.
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 8 ounces dark chocolate (chunks preferred)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup unsalted shelled pistachio (powdered or roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cardamom powder
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Mix everything.
- Pour in a small baking pan covered with Reynolds Wrap.
- Bake it at 400F for 20-25 minutes in the oven until it is light golden brown.
- Take it out in a serving dish and let it chill.
- Serve it as it is or with a scoop of Ice Cream.