Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A taste of springtime! Try this as the base for your strawberry shortcake for a different twist!
Make and share this Nutty Rhubarb Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease bottom of 9"x5" loaf pan.
- Mix together brown sugar, sugar, and butter; add eggs, blending well.
- Mix in buttermilk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, walnuts, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; add to wet ingredients, stirring until mixture is just moistened.
- Fold in rhubarb.
- Pour batter into greased pan; bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 15 minutes in pan; then remove to cool on a wire rack.