Recipe by sewgreat
jello and ice-cream dessert with fruit. Have made this recipe for my family and extended family for almost 30 years.
- 1 cup raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 3⁄4 cup nuts (i use sliced almonds and have used walnuts. everyone likes the almonds better)
- 3 -4 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine boiling water and jello and stir till jello is dissolved. Add icecream and stir till icecream is dissolved. I use a hand blender for this as it goes faster.
- Add orange juice and set aside in refrigerator or freezer till consistency of egg whites.
- And pineapple, nuts and bananas. Chill in refrigerator till set.