Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Have your cake...umm... putty, and eat it too!
- 1 3⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups corn syrup or 1 3⁄4 cups honey
- 2 cups dried powdered milk
- Mix first four ingredients together.
- Add more powdered sugar if mixture is too sticky.
- With clean hands, children can mold and shape into animals, flowers and other objects while they eat it.
- Store extra portions in plastic bags in refrigerator or freezer.
- Dip into melted chocolate pieces for a tasty snack.
This would also be good with cocoa mix substituted for the powdered milk. A nice peanut butter / chocolate flavor.
Loved it!Perfect!I am speechless!And no mess at all