Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is really tasty! I especially love it right out of the oven slathered with butter........Yummy!
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, sugars, pumpkin, oil, milk, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and spices. Mix until well blended. Fold in coconut and nuts. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Remove from pans onto cooling rack and allow to cool completely.