Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good, mostly healthy treat to serve at parties, movie nights, etc.
Make and share this Nutty Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bag microwave popcorn, popped
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter or 1⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature M&M baking bits
- 1⁄4 cup nuts
- Shake bag of popcorn to settle unpopped kernals; pour popcorn into large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, melt corn syrup, peanut butter and vanilla over medium heat until warm and syrupy; DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL!
- Pour syrup mixture over popcorn and toss until well coated.
- Add mini M&M's and nuts; toss together and serve warm.
We enjoyed this snack. I could not find the miniature M&M's so I used the regular size. It was colorful as well as tasty. It did need to be eaten with a spoon as it was very sticky.