Great for kids to help make and good for after school snacks. A recipe from Amy Coleman's PBS cooking show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the celery, them trim off the leafy parts, and cut into 10-inch pieces.
- 2In a medium-sized bowl, combine the drained pineapple, cream cheese, peanut butter, and honey.
- 3Stir with a rubber spatula until well mixed.
- 4Stir in the raisins or fruit bits and hot sauce, if desired.
- 5Using a table knife, fill the groove of each celery stalk with the cheese mixture.
- 6Sprinkle the crushed nuts over the stalks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Pineapple Nibbles ( Stuffed Celery)
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 171.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g