- 6 celery ribs
- 1⁄4 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup soft light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup dried fruit
- 1⁄4 cup dry-roasted nuts, finely crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the celery, them trim off the leafy parts, and cut into 10-inch pieces.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the drained pineapple, cream cheese, peanut butter, and honey.
- Stir with a rubber spatula until well mixed.
- Stir in the raisins or fruit bits and hot sauce, if desired.
- Using a table knife, fill the groove of each celery stalk with the cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the crushed nuts over the stalks.