Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Honey-roasted peanuts make a crunchy topping for this fruity cole slaw. Pack in insulated containers with ice-packs for lunches.
- 354.88 ml packaged shredded coleslaw mix
- 59.14 ml well-drained pineapple tidbits (or fresh)
- 29.58 ml vanilla yogurt
- 29.58 ml light mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml honey-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Mix everything together and garnish with chopped peanuts.
- Note: this recipe can be doubled or tripled.
This is SO GOOD! I used chopped walnuts instead of peanuts, and used chopped fresh pineapple along with Light and Lively Vanilla 100 calorie yogurt. Awesome recipe and SO healthy as well. Thanks!
Doubled this recipe. My husband and I took it for lunch for a couple of days. I liked it, he really loved it! I rate it a 5 because it's easy, very healthy and a nice switch. Thanks!!
Made this for dinner tonight and it was absolutely delicious. Definitely a keeper that will be made over and over. I made four times the cole slaw mix (that was the entire package) and then added 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt and 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise. I still just added 1/4 cup pineapple chunks (didn't have crushed) and 1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts sprinkled on top. This made a super diabetic coleslaw and there were extras for lunch tomorrow. Thanks for a really great recipe.