Recipe by Cricket *
Honey-roasted peanuts make a crunchy topping for this fruity cole slaw. Pack in insulated containers with ice-packs for lunches.
Top Review by cale20164
This is SO GOOD! I used chopped walnuts instead of peanuts, and used chopped fresh pineapple along with Light and Lively Vanilla 100 calorie yogurt. Awesome recipe and SO healthy as well. Thanks!
- 1 1⁄2 cups packaged shredded coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup well-drained pineapple tidbits (or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup honey-roasted peanuts, chopped