Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
This sounds delicious for the holidays and as a food gift for during that time. From Heavenly Hash. Preparation time does not include cooling time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely crushed peppermint candies or 1 cup candy cane
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup nuts, chopped coarsely
- In bowl, mix well crumbs and crushed candies.
- Add butter and toss until well mixed.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly in greased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan and press firmly.
- Bake in preheated 375 oven for 10-12 minutes, or until melted and bubbly.
- Cool completely.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in open container.
- Will keep 2 months.