A warm, deep taste that really envelops the mouth, with two different levels of nutty flavour. A heavenly experience! I suggest using quality -crunchy- peanut butter (where the ingredients = 100% roasted peanuts ONLY). One bowl recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C & grease an oven tray.
- In a large bowl mix sugars together.
- Add remaining ingredients. NOTE: Do not pour tahini straight from container. Scoop from bottom as mixture separates & you don't want just the oil! If you buy a particularly runny tahini, use 1/4 cup tahini, 3/4 cup peanut butter.
- Mix ingredients til well combined. If mixture is too sticky/runny add some flour/gluten-free flour to the mix.
- Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mixture onto the greased baking tray. TIP: they will spread out while baking so don't crowd tray. You may need to do two batches.
- With a fork, make a slight indent to flatten cookies.
- Bake for 8 minutes for soft cookies, >10 (til browned) for crisper cookies.
- Let cool for 10-15 before touching otherwise they will crumble.