1/2 Photos of Nutty Peanut Butter & Tahini (Sesame Seed) Soft Cookies
gym tonic's Note:
A warm, deep taste that really envelops the mouth, with two different levels of nutty flavour. A heavenly experience! I suggest using quality -crunchy- peanut butter (where the ingredients = 100% roasted peanuts ONLY). One bowl recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F/175C & grease an oven tray.
- 2In a large bowl mix sugars together.
- 3Add remaining ingredients. NOTE: Do not pour tahini straight from container. Scoop from bottom as mixture separates & you don't want just the oil! If you buy a particularly runny tahini, use 1/4 cup tahini, 3/4 cup peanut butter.
- 4Mix ingredients til well combined. If mixture is too sticky/runny add some flour/gluten-free flour to the mix.
- 5Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mixture onto the greased baking tray. TIP: they will spread out while baking so don't crowd tray. You may need to do two batches.
- 6With a fork, make a slight indent to flatten cookies.
- 7Bake for 8 minutes for soft cookies, >10 (til browned) for crisper cookies.
- 8Let cool for 10-15 before touching otherwise they will crumble.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Peanut Butter & Tahini (Sesame Seed) Soft Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 26.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g