Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is based on a recipe I found on the "Reboot with Joe" website. I made so many modifications based on ingrediants I had on hand, that I now claim it as my own. This is a delicous and healthy recipe! Peaches, almonds and cashews and a little flavor will have you satisfied and full so you will not need to be reaching for the snack drawer! Peaches are a rich source of beta carotene to help improve vision health by increasing circulation of blood in the all body parts. It’s also rich in antioxidants that make them great for skin care to help manage dark circles and wrinkles. Flax Seeds provide healthy fats to our diets in the form of Omega-3′s.
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 tablespoon unsalted almonds
- 1 tablespoon raw cashews
- 1⁄2 small banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 pitted dates
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- Add all ingredients into a high-powered blender (I use a NutriBullet) and blend on high for about 60 – 90 seconds until you reach a smooth consistency. Feel free to add more cinnamon at the end!