Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
this is delicious. it came from a 1999 quick cooking cookbook. great combination.
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced undrained peaches
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- arrange peaches in an ungreased 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- sprinkle dry cake over the top.
- drizzle with melted butter.
- sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
- i mixed the two together and then sprinkled over cake.
- bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown.
- let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
- serve warm or cold.