Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
To save time, use bottled minced fresh ginger and bottled minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into (1/4-inch)
- 1 cup bagged prewashed spinach
- 2 cups hot cooked rigatoni pasta (about 1 1/4 cups uncooked pasta)
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, and sauté for 3 minutes or until done. Remove shrimp from pan. Add onion and bell pepper to pan; sauté 3 minutes. Add soy sauce mixture, shrimp, and spinach. Reduce heat to medium; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Serve shrimp mixture over pasta.