Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
To save time, use bottled minced fresh ginger and bottled minced garlic.
Make and share this Nutty Pasta Toss With Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into (1/4-inch)
- 1 cup bagged prewashed spinach
- 2 cups hot cooked rigatoni pasta (about 1 1/4 cups uncooked pasta)
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, and sauté for 3 minutes or until done. Remove shrimp from pan. Add onion and bell pepper to pan; sauté 3 minutes. Add soy sauce mixture, shrimp, and spinach. Reduce heat to medium; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Serve shrimp mixture over pasta.