1/1 Photo of Nutty Oven Fried Fish
carole in orlando's Note:
A great way to have fish without feeling guilty. It tastes good with tartar sauce on the side. I like tilapia, orange roughy or catfish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Mix breadcrumbs, chopped nuts and lemon zest together, and place on a large plate.
- 4Dip each fish fillet in buttermilk, then into the breadcrumb/nut mix.
- 5Press gently to coat.
- 6Place each fillet on baking sheet, bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Oven Fried Fish
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 592.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 32.0 g