Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Crunchy and nutty and sweet (kinda like me...LOL). This is good to snack on and easy to make.
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 12 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup whole almond
- In large saucepan, heat brown sugar, corn syrup and butter until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in cereal and nuts; mix well.
- Spread onto a well greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 15 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir to loosen from pan and then let cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.