Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This cake is so pretty when it is done. It also is surprisingly good, that's why I had to share this.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 2 teaspoons orange rind
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (11 ounce) cans buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place about 1 tsp cream cheese in center of each biscuit.
- Fold biscuit in half over cream cheese and seal edges by pressing together.
- Dip biscuits in melted butter.
- Then dredge in sugar mixture.
- Place bisquits, curved side down, in a single layer in a bundt pan sprayed with Pam.
- Space biscuits evenly and do not stack.
- Place any remaining biscuits around center of tube filling any spaces.
- Drizzle any remaining sugar and butter over biscuits.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
- Immediately invert onto serving plate.
- Combine powder sugar and orange juice, stirring well; drizzle over warm cake.