- 2 cups uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light raisins or 1 cup dark raisin
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place all ingredients in a large bow, mix well.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Drop 1 tablespoon full of batter, 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Dampen fingers lightly with cold water and press batter to flatten into 2 inch rounds.
- Bake until cookies are light golden, but not brown, about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cool on pan for 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.