Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
These bars are really good!!! Oatmeal is one of my favorite healthy foods.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup white corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 3⁄4 cups uncooked quick oats
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts (salted)
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, honey, corn syrup and brown sugar over medium heat (stirring constantly).
- Bring to a boil and boil for 8 minutes, until mixture slightly thickens.
- Stir in oats, raisins and peanuts, mixing until well blended.
- Press into greased pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees 45 to 50 minutes or till golden brown.
- cool completely before cutting into bars.