Created for rsc 2007, this is quick and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces thin rice noodles, soaked according to package directions
- 1/2 lb chopped beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 4 scallions, chopped, white parts (reserve green parts for garnish)
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1Soak rice noodles according to package directions, drain.
- 2In a wok or frying pan heat oil.
- 3Add onion, garlic, curry powder, scallions, and stir.
- 4Add beef and stir until cooked through. add carrots, cook for 1-2 minutes more, drain excess fat.
- 5Mix sauce ingredients in a large glass measuring cup, add to wok,.
- 6Cook until heated through.
- 7Serve over rice noodles, garnish with scallions.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.3
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 553.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: