Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just a tasty lil snack
- 6 cups plain popped popcorn, popped
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pretzels (broken into smaller pieces if long)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine popcorn, nuts and pretzels in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the butter, Worcestershire, pepper and garlic powder into a saucepan and melt over a low heat, mixing well.
- Pour the butter mix over popcorn mix and stir until all ingredients are well coated.
- Store in airtight container or package in cellophane bags.
Lorrie this is a nice snack mix for the family. I did find that the popcorn stayed a bit too moist so I left it out on a tray for a few hours and that seemed to help its texture. Well received by the family during all the football games this weekend. Made as a thank you tag for Ms Sally's event in Holiday Tag.