Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Erin is really skinny, and its hard for her to gain weight. Here is her AWESOME weight maintanence snack.
- 1 banana
- 2 -3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup granola cereal (harvest crunch, or post cereal, or special K)
- Peel banana.
- Pour granola into a plate.
- Cover banana in peanut butter (you can choose to slice it or not before coating).
- Roll in granola.
- WARNING: MAY REQUIRE A GLASS OF MILK.
Yum! Yes, a snack I occasionally loved to eat a few years back. Now my snack is more simple and what I call poor man's food. LOL. This brought back sweet memories. Thank you!