Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another of my coffee creations, It's very smooth and plays a delicious symphony. You can also scale the amount down and use a pretty Irish Coffee glass for a prettier presentation
- 10 ounces hot hazelnut-flavored coffee (on the strong side and fresh brewed)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces mozart black chocolate liqueur
- Splenda granular (to taste) (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- shaved bittersweet chocolate (optional)
- Pour the fresh coffee into a large cup or mug.
- Stir in the Mozart.
- Add sweetening , whipped cream and chocolate if using.
This is a splendid with Splenda Granular adult drink! I forgot to get whip cream so after photographing it black, I added some French vanilla sugar free non dairy creamer and that extra touch gave it an extra depth. Thanks for posting! Made for the March 2009 photo tag.