hot from the oven and topped with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt, smothered with a rich mocha sauce, and capped with nuts and a maraschino cherry, these nutty sundaes make a real treat for all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, plus
- 3 tablespoons pecans
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup strong coffee, prepared plus
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- vanilla frozen yogurt
- 9 maraschino cherries
- 1Preheat oven to 350*. Line 9 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Heat small pan over medium heat. Toast pecans until fragrant; transfer to plate.
- 2In double boiler, melt chocolate, butter and 2 Tablespoons coffee. Stir in 3/4 cup sugar; mix well to combine. Remove pot from heat; blend in eggs, then flour. Stir in 1/3 teaspoon vanilla. Fold in 1/3 cup pecans. Divide batter evenly into baking cups; bake 13 minutes.
- 3To prepare topping, pour remaining coffee and sugar into small pot oven medium-high heat. Bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes. Turn off heat; whisk in cocoa. Return pot to medium heat; stir about 2 minutes until hot and smooth. Pour sauce into small bowl; stir in remaining vanilla.
- 4Remove paper from brownie and place in small bowl. Scoop frozen yogurt on top of brownie; drizzle with topping, sprinkle with pecans and top with cherry.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Mocha Brownie Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.3
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 17.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g