Recipe by Debbwl
Cannot believe this worked! Was in a lazy mood and had a partial jar of mincemeat that needed using along with a craving for bread, so I just dump some things together in a bowl to my surprise it became a nutty mincemeat bread.
Top Review by Annacia
Excellent usage for mincemeat (I use the vegetarian kind). Loved Kate's muffin's and as I don't seem to be able to dispatch a loaf before it goes off. The muffins are great re heated in the micro for about 30 seconds from the freezer. Most yummy.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 1⁄2 cups mincemeat
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 9 1/2" loaf pan with Pam cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl stirring only until dry ingredients are moistened. (will be very stiff).
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Cool completely before slicing.