Recipe by grandma2969
this looks nice cut with tiny leaf cookie cutters..prep time includes chilling time
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 12 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups pecans, chopped, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 ounces vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- melt chocolate and butterscotch chips in a double boiler -- add peanut butter, stirring till smooth --
- spread 1 3/4 cup mixture into a buttered jelly roll pan -- refrigerate till firm.
- set remaining mixture aside --
- melt butter in a heavy pan, stir in evaporated milk and pudding mix --
- heat over medium heat till thickened.
- remove from heat, add maple flavoring and vanilla --
- stir in powdered sugar, spread over chilled chocolate mixture.return to refrigerator.remelt if necessary.remaining chocolate mixture in the pan -- stir in nuts --
- carefully spread over pudding mixture --
- refrigerate till firm --
- cut into squares to serve.