1/1 Photo of Nutty Italian Burger (For the Grill)
This burger recipe by Anna Muffoletto from her cookbook titled THE ART OF SICILIAN COOKING showed me the Italians know how to make great burgers too. *Enjoy*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill.
- 2Combine all ingredients & mix well.
- 3Shape into 4-6 thick rounds to suit the # you desire or your bun size.
- 4Brush the grilling rack w/oil & grill approx 3-in from the heat source for about 5 min on ea side or till burgers are well-browned & crispy.
- 5Serve w/burger condiments of choice, but how could mozzarella cheese & tomato be wrong? NOT!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Italian Burger (For the Grill)
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.1
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 148.9 mg
- Sodium 866.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: