- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion (med-size & chopped)
- 1 large garlic clove (I use 2)
- 2 ounces breadcrumbs
- 2 ounces romano cheese (grated, may sub Parmesan)
- 4 ounces pine nuts
- 8 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (I use McCormick Classic Herbs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the grill.
- Combine all ingredients & mix well.
- Shape into 4-6 thick rounds to suit the # you desire or your bun size.
- Brush the grilling rack w/oil & grill approx 3-in from the heat source for about 5 min on ea side or till burgers are well-browned & crispy.
- Serve w/burger condiments of choice, but how could mozzarella cheese & tomato be wrong? NOT!