Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Ahhh Coffee with Bailey's, Frangelico and Kaluha. The first place I enjoyed this was at Bennigan's when they first opened in our area which I think was about 29 years ago. Oh MY! I didn't think I was ............
- 5 ounces strong hot coffee
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Frangelico
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- whipped cream, to taste (optional)
- Fill large coffee mug with
- Baileys, Frangelico and Kaluha top with coffee.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
This was absolutely PERFECT for me!! :) Not too sweet at all, just right!! :) LOVED, loved, loved it!!!! :) Thanks so much!! I'll be keeping this in mind to make for special occaisions and for company, too! :) Really delicious!! :)
Yummy! I used a little more coffee and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. Thanks for sharing!
This coffee has a great taste but it's too sweet and I added more coffee. Thanks Rita. Made for Beverage tag.