Recipe by *Parsley*
A neighbor was kind enough to share this recipe with me. I use a bit more horseradish than she does. She serves it with assorted crackers. Cook time is chilling time.
- 2 (8 ounce) bricks cream cheese, softened
- 1 -2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 finely minced onion
- 1 cup chipped dried beef
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together cream chhese, horseradish, celery salt, onion, and chipped beef. Combine well.
- Spoon onto wax paper plastic wrap and form into a ball.
- Roll ball in chopped walnuts.
- Cover w/ plastic wrap and chill at least 4 hours.
- Serve w/ assorted crackers.