1/3 Photos of Nutty Green Beans
A great, easy recipe thanks to Emeril and the Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large saucepan of water with 2 teaspoons of salt to a boil.
- 2Add the green beans and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- 3Drain in a colander and refresh beans under cold water.
- 4In the same saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the pecans, Worcestershire sauce, remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the black pepper and cook until nuts are golden brown- stirring frequently.
- 5Add the green beans, stir and cook, until well coated and nice and warm, about 1 minute.
- 6Remove from the heat and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.6
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 1486.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g