1/6 Photos of Nutty Green Beans
The nuts add a crunchy texture to the green beans. Quick & easy yet, it adds a bit of elegance to our friend the bean.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non stick skillet bring an inch of water to boil.
- 2Add beans and cook uncovered until beans are still crisp (about 5 minutes).
- 3Drain beans.
- 4Place green beans on a serving platter and keep warm.
- 5Add olive oil to the skillet plus vinegar and pepper.
- 6When this mixture is sizzling stir in the nuts.
- 7Drizzle sauce over the beans.
- 8Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g