- 453.59 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 44.37 ml lite olive oil
- 4.92 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 59.16 ml coarsley chopped walnuts or 59.16 ml coarsley chopped pecans, toasted
- lemon wedge (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large non stick skillet bring an inch of water to boil.
- Add beans and cook uncovered until beans are still crisp (about 5 minutes).
- Drain beans.
- Place green beans on a serving platter and keep warm.
- Add olive oil to the skillet plus vinegar and pepper.
- When this mixture is sizzling stir in the nuts.
- Drizzle sauce over the beans.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.