- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons lite olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons coarsley chopped walnuts or 4 tablespoons coarsley chopped pecans, toasted
- lemon wedge (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large non stick skillet bring an inch of water to boil.
- Add beans and cook uncovered until beans are still crisp (about 5 minutes).
- Drain beans.
- Place green beans on a serving platter and keep warm.
- Add olive oil to the skillet plus vinegar and pepper.
- When this mixture is sizzling stir in the nuts.
- Drizzle sauce over the beans.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.