Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
My kids dont like this because it has nuts, but I say all the more for me!
Make and share this Nutty Gourmet Popcorn Snack recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar, margarine and corn syrup in suacepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until mixture turns a light caramel color.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour over popcorn and nuts.
- Store in airtight container.
I almost wish I had NOT made this - it was easy to put together and I ate just about the entire thing! Fabulous! And dangerous!