Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like Mr. Good Bars, you will love this homemade recipe. Its simple and easy.Use Guittard chocolate morsales they melt smoother. If you dont have a double boiler ,you can use a pot of boiling water and a bowl.
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Line a 11 by 17 shallow tray with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate morsals in double boiler just below boiling.
- Stir in vanilla and peanuts, mix quickly.
- Pour mixture into lined tray and spread evenly.
- Put tray in fridge untill it sets.
- Break into pieces and store in a air tight container.
Absolutely Delicious!!! Taste just like Mr. Good Bar!!